DI’s customer service is open Mondays–Fridays 12:00-15:00. Please observe that DI is open only for pick-up of requests and returning loans. We recommend all visitors to use face masks. In addition, the following conditions are in effect:
- The borrowing service is open to all customer groups, including students and researchers who are not affiliated to ÅAU.
- Books should be ordered by using Alma and the requests are available for pick-up weekdays 12:00-15:00. However, the library itself is not open for customers. Also the reading room is closed.
- Please use DI’s entrance at the right-hand side of Humanisticum.
- When ordering books, you may choose another service unit of ÅAU library for pick-up. The ÅAU library service units are open: https://www.abo.fi/en/library/
- ÅAU staff may order the loans to their office.
- Loans may be returned to any ÅAU service unit.
- Groups are not allowed to visit.
- The staff can be reached by e-mail or phone during the ordinary opening hours 9-16. Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us if you have questions about your loans or any other issue.
Changes are announced at this web page. We follow the situation and update the information when needed.
Best wishes from the DI staff!